Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Due to the current Covid situation, we have decided to move online; our outlets at Midview City, Inigo Books (St Ignatius Church), Blessed Sacrament Church are closed. Wellsprings is now Online. There is no timeline when the outlets will be opened.
These are the questions on our customers' minds when they call.
- By Internet Banking, details of our account are found in the order form when you are placing the order.
- By PayNow or Paylah. Details in the order form.
- Cheque for Organisations.
- No cash on delivery option.
- For Wines/Hosts - Self Collect or Delivery by Wellsprings. There is a S$10 charge per delivery per address. Delivery is usually once a week on Wednesday. Call to check.
- For all other products - Self Collect or Ninja Van or Post.
- Self Collect - details will be provided via WhatsApp after order is finalised.
- By Ninja Van - within 2-3 days. Tracking details available. $8 for a package 4kg or less.
- By Post. Within 1 week with no tracking.
3. Other Products
- If you can't find any the title you wanted, drop me a message and I will check it out for you.
Our usual supply chain has been compromised due to Covid-19. We have moved to using FedEx or UPS to move our products from US, India, Philippines into SG. Shipping charges have gone up.
In the meantime, we are staying home a lot more; so much so that we learned how to make pizza, grow herbs and thinking of ways to stay sane. Growing mushrooms especially Portobello looks promising.
Stay safe and God bless all of us in these trying days.
Your shopping cart is empty!