Easily and quickly create the resource your class needs.
- Adaptable resource to suit the needs of your class or family.
- Includes 28 laminated posters, one for each virtue.
- Poster includes the virtue’s meaning, prayer, and one “looks like”/”sounds like” example and space to write in your own “ways to cultivate.”
- Great tool for classroom management: highlight actions you want to focus on, or have your students brainstorm their own suggestions.
The Ways to Cultivate Poster is a tool for classroom management. The poster include (1) the virtue and its meaning, (2) an image that demonstrates the “Looks Like,” “Sounds Like” aspect of the virtue, (3) the corresponding Cardinal Virtue and Gift of the Holy Spirit, (4) and a scripture verse. Ways to Cultivate Posters, when incorporated into the classroom management plan, allow the educator to write-in ways the students can cultivate that particular virtue; assess if students understand the virtue; as well as create opportunities to highlight virtuous behavior modeled in the classroom. Put up several posters and with the use of dry-erase markers, have students brainstorm new ideas every week! Posters are laminated, allowing for reuse or modification as your students are ready for new ways to grow.
Poster Size: 27.9cm x 43.2cm / 1-sided
Set contains 1 individual poster for each virtue
28 Total Posters
EIV - Ways to Cultivate Posters US$46.95
- Brands DISCIPLE OF CHRIST - LUMEN ECCLESIAE PRESS
- Product Code: WTCPSET01
- Availability: In Stock